Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health
The aim of this qualification is to gain the knowledge and skills to be able to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme. This award includes the following:
- Key guidelines and principles of nutrition
- Recommended practice in relation to providing nutrition advice
- The relationship between nutrition and physical activity
- Understanding how to collect and use nutritional information
- Principles of nutritional goal setting
This qualification is also a unit of the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
The course is taught through blended learning and is assessed through a multiple choice theory exam and completion of a case study.
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (or equivalent)
On completion candidates will be awarded an Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health
Venue: Flexible - blended learning
Price: £250 plus VAT (£300)
Comment: FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AND RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT!