FEA Group HIIT
This course is ideal for fitness instructors and personal trainers who are looking to gain the knowledge and skills to teach a group session using 'high intensity interval training'. During the course candidates will cover:
- The benefits of HIIT
- How to correctly structure a HIIT session
- Physiological factors relating to HIIT
- Health and safety considerations including unsuitable participants
- Music legalities
- Group exercise considerations
- Safe and suitable exercises including the use of portable equipment
- How to plan and teach a safe and effective session
The course is taught over 2 days and is assessed through written questions, session planning and a practical assessment.
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
On completion candidates will be awarded an FEA Group HIIT certificate which is eligible for 16 CPD points on The Register of Exercise Professionals.
GH0917: 23rd, 24th September 2017
Price: £166.67 plus VAT (£200)
Comment: Full price is payable on booking, ITA approved